All Stockland Primary Academy uniform can be purchased at Honiton Sports Shop, Honiton.
Our PTFA volunteers also maintain a good stock of second-hand uniform, with most items available for a suggested donation of £1, which helps fund additional equipment and activities for the school. Please ask at the school office for further information.
The uniform list can be found below – however if you have specific questions regarding the uniform requirements please do not hesitate to ask the school office.
All uniform should be clearly labelled with the child’s name. They require the following:
- Stockland bottle green sweatshirt with logo
- Stockland bottle green poloshirt with logo
- Grey skirt or trousers
- Grey socks or tights
- Black shoes
- A winter coat for the morning / end of day and breaktimes/lunchtimes
- Gloves and hat as appropriate in very cold weather
- Stockland PE T shirt with logo
- Stockland PE Hoody with logo (optional)
- Stockland bottle green PE Coat for PE (mandatory)
- Black skort/leggins/shorts/jogging bottoms
- Outdoor trainers
- ‘Magic’ gloves for PE in the winter months
- Optional: Base layer for the winter months
- Green Checked Summer dresses (optional)
- School jumper (girls may wear bottle green cardigans)
- Grey trousers/shorts or skirt
- White socks with dresses and grey with winter uniform
- Year children require specific sports kit for some after school clubs and sports fixtures:
- Hockey club/fixtures and in PE – gum shields, shin pads and long bottle green socks
- Netball fixtures – girls must wear white ankle socks for sports fixtures
- Cross Country – appropriate footwear (trainers or studs)
- Football club/fixtures – appropriate footwear (trainers or plastic studs)
The school provide the children with specific clothing – e.g. sports dresses, hockey tops, cross country bibs, rugby tops etc.