All Trust schools are accountable to The Redstart Learning Partnership Board of Trustees who have overall responsibility for effective and appropriate systems of control. All our schools have their own dedicated Teaching and Learning Committee (TLC) with a linked Trustee or a Core Group.
For further details on the Trust governance structure please click on the link below:
TRLP Board of Trustees
Stockland Core Group
The Core Group plays a significant role in helping the school and the Trust achieve its core purpose of:
- Delivering outstanding outcomes for all pupils;
- Supporting the effectiveness and impact of the school’s provision for Social, Moral, Cultural and Spiritual purpose (SMSC);
- Supporting the schools’ child protection and safeguarding policy;
- Monitoring attendance at school level.
Core Group members are:
- Clive Hellawell (Head of School)
- Sue Rogers (Deputy CEO TRLP)
- Suzanne Flack (CEO TRLP) – Chair
- Deborah Eveleigh (Diocesan Representative)
- Dave Webb (Community Representative)
- Richard Davies (TRLP Trustee)
The Core Group will meet on the following dates in 2021/22:
Electronic or hard copies of minutes from the meetings of the Core Group are available upon request. Please contact the school office.