Due to severe weather warnings the decision has been made to close the school today. This decision has been made following careful monitoring of the Met Office’s weather warnings.

I will assess the conditions later  to make a decision about whether the school will open or remain closed for Friday 2nd March.

Further updates will be posted here and on our social media accounts as we receive the latest weather reports.


Mrs McCarthy-Patmore